Terms & Conditions
1. Concessions are full time students and men and women over 65. Juniors are under 16. Please provide proof of eligibility with your booking form.
2. Students must be in full-time education with proof in the form of a valid NUS card for season 2013-14 or a letter from the school, college or university guaranteeing that the person in question will be studying full-time for the forthcoming year. Season tickets will not be dispatched until proof is received by the ticket office.
3. Senior citizens must be claiming their state pension before the 1st September 2013 to qualify for the discounted rate and proof must be submitted to the ticket office before membership is dispatched. Existing members who already had a Senior Citizen membership for the previous season DO NOT need to re-send proof.
4. Juniors must be aged 17 or under on the 1st September 2013 to qualify for a junior membership.
5. All juniors aged 11 or under must be accompanied into the ground and during the game by an adult. Entry will not be permitted to unaccompanied juniors aged 11 or under
6. The season ticket admits the holder to all Cinderford RFC National League One matches.
7. Cinderford RFC reserves the right to change the venue, date and kick off times of any match. Cinderford will endeavour to make season ticket holders aware of any change to a fixture, but advises that the responsibility lies with the season ticket holder to check through official channels of any fixture details.
8. Season tickets cannot be exchanged for extra tickets and no refunds will be made in respect of missed matches. Season tickets are strictly non-transferrable and cannot be resold elsewhere.
9. Any season ticket holder forgetting to bring their season ticket to a match must buy an entry ticket at full match day price. No refund will be given.