The day started against Old Pats. Cinderford started slow and struggled to break a strong Old Pats defence but just before half time fly half Zac Littlefair broke through a hole to score. The 2nd half saw Pats attack, running down hill and with the wind but Cinderford defence stood strong. Cinderford win 5 – 0

The 2nd game saw Old Richians face Cinderford, another slow start but a 1st half try from Zac Littlefair gave Cinderford the lead at half time. With the 2nd half underway Cinderford were starting to play some good rugby, only bad luck was stopping Cinderford from scoring. With only a few minutes left on the clock centre Matteo Goddard ran through the defence to score. Cinderford win 10 – 0

The 3rd and final pool game was against Tewksbury, Cinderford turned on the form to play some fantastic rugby. The forward pack scrummaged and rucked perfectly to control the game and set the ball up for the backs. The game ended 35 – 0 with tries from Harry Taylor (2), Morgan Embling, Jay Watkins, Freddie Knight, Charlie Mai Manns and Matteo Goddard.

Cinderford were through to the quarter finals!

Up next were Fairford but Cinderford were fired up now with tries flowing from all positions. Forwards Ben Grindle, Adam Burford, Harry Taylor(2) all touched down, the backs added 5 more! Matteo Goddard (2), Freddie Knight (2) and a lovely dummy from Scrum half Jay Watkins completed the scoring. Cinderford win 45 – 0

The last game of the day and the semi final was against Minchinhampton, tougher opposition saw Cinderford play some superb controlled rugby with Minch only once coming close to score but Cinderford defence withheld. Prop forward Josh Warren smashed though to score from a ruck close to the Minch try line to start the scoring. The next try came from winger Jamie Evans who ran from deep to receive the pass, his powerful run broke the defence and Minch were unable to stop him! On form centre Charlie Mai Manns completed the scoring with two well worked passing phases, Charlie’s two tries made it a 20 – 0 victory and a spot in the county cup final!

The final in two weeks time will see Cinderford lock horns with Matson.